Delicious Food Recipe

Best food recipes, easy recipes, delicious food recipes

Recipe: Perfect (Mostly Thai) Basil Simple Syrup

(Mostly Thai) Basil Simple Syrup. Combine all ingredients in a thoroughly clean pot (when I make syrups or jams, I like to give my already clean pots a thorough re-washing just to make sure I don 't have any residual. Fresh basil leaves are steeped in simple syrup to create a sweet herbal base for refreshing cocktails, lemonades, and frozen treats. Great simple recipe that will take normal cocktails to a new level.

(Mostly Thai) Basil Simple Syrup Basil simple syrup is the perfect way to use any spare basil you might have leftover from a recipe. And if you grow your own basil, well, you can make your own basil syrup all summer long! I like experimenting with different varieties of basil-Thai basil imparts the licorice-y flavor of anise, while.. You can cook (Mostly Thai) Basil Simple Syrup using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of (Mostly Thai) Basil Simple Syrup

  1. Prepare 2 cups of basil leaves (I use Thai when I have it, and sweet basil when I don't.).
  2. It's 2 cups of water.
  3. Prepare 1 cup of sugar.

Basil Simple Syrup Recipes on Yummly Lemon Basil Cooler + Basil Simple SyrupCake 'n' Knife. Easy flavorful syrup - perfect for use in flavored ice cubes or cocktails! cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves. This garden-fresh simple syrup recipe will add a hint of basil to your favorite cocktails.

(Mostly Thai) Basil Simple Syrup instructions

  1. Combine all ingredients in a thoroughly clean pot (when I make syrups or jams, I like to give my already clean pots a thorough re-washing just to make sure I don't have any residual grease or savory remnants left on the surface), give them a good stir, and put the pot on medium heat, stirring occasionally until all the sugar melts and just until all the basil wilts, not longer..
  2. Remove basil, turn off the heat, cool the syrup completely, and store in a thoroughly cleaned and dried tightly lidded glass or plastic container in the refrigerator..
  3. Keeps up to a month well refrigerated..

Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Strain into a clean jar, cover and refrigerate for up to two weeks. Simple syrup is a great addition to mixed drinks, tea, and coffee! It's perfect for sweetening cold drinks where regular sugar wouldn't normally dissolve In this instructable, I'll teach you how to make simple syrup and how to flavor it. I'll show you the right ratio of sugar and water so that the syrup you make.

0 Komentar

Post a Comment