Delicious Food Recipe

Best food recipes, easy recipes, delicious food recipes

Recipe: Tasty Air fried potato wedges

Air fried potato wedges. The seasoning was flavorful and not overpowering. I'm new to air frying and like recipes that turn out right the first time. If you think sweet potatoes are just for Thanksgiving, give these spicy wedges a try.

Air fried potato wedges If you have ever made my Homemade Air Fryer Fries, Air Fryer Tater Tots or Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries, then you understand why I needed to I feel russet potatoes work best for potato wedges. Feel free to use what you want. Air Fryer Potato Wedge recipe - easy and healthy appetizers that cook up perfectly crispy and flavorful on the outside, and soft and tender on the inside. You can have Air fried potato wedges using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Air fried potato wedges

  1. You need 2 of potatoes.
  2. You need of Salt.
  3. You need of Pepper.
  4. Prepare of Olive oil / truffle oil.

These air fryer potato wedges cook up crispy, flavorful and are such an amazing homemade alternative to takeout fries. How to cut sweet potato fries. I slice up my sweet potato with a good sharp knife into fry pieces. I do this by cutting off the skinny ends, and then cutting the sweet potato in half, right I place my fry slices into a bowl, and I sprinkle them with salt, pepper and paprika.

Air fried potato wedges step by step

  1. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut it into wedges..
  2. Soak in warm water for 10-15 mins..
  3. Pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil or truffle oil..
  4. Place in airfryer and cook for 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite dips!.

This is my go-to for sweet potatoes. Easy Air Fryer Recipes Potato wedges are wedges of potatoes, often large and unpeeled, that are either baked or fried. These air-fried potato wedges make a perfect side dish because they are crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. Start by washing and drying your potatoes and slicing them into wedges. You want each wedge to be fairly close to the same size so they will cook evenly.

0 Komentar

Post a Comment